1. Collection of information
- Information collected through our website may include personal information about you (including identifiers, as set out in section 2 below). For example, personal information may be:
- Provided by you through registration on our website;
- Provided to us by you through any other method (such as through correspondence and discussions;
- Collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of our website, including the tracking of the content you access and any of our services you utilise; and
- Collected by us through log files or cookies (as set out in sections 3 and 4.)
2. Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain services not being available to you.
3. We may also collect aggregated information generated by our systems, which tracks traffic to our website but does not relate to you personally (see section 6 below).